Tuesday, October 04, 2005

you tell me you're, uh, super-mega-ultra-lightning babe? That's all right with me. I'm good. I'm good.

Do you have a wife who will follow you into the teeth of a storm without flinching?
I do.

Do you have a wife who will teach your daughters to do the same?
I do.

How about one who will go out of her way to make sure you look forward to coming home at night?
I do.

Is your wife like minded with you on the education of your children?
Mine is.

Does your wife carry the same burden for raising your children in the fear and admonition of the Lord as you?
Mine does.


What about child training issues? I don't even have to think about it.
Do you?

Would your wife consent to living in a 30 foot travel trailer for a year and a half (with 7 kids) while you build a house in "your spare time"
Yep you guessed it.

All this and get out of bed in the morning in time to cook your breakfast?

She never told me she was "super-mega-ultra-lightning babe"

PR 31:29 "Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all."

2 comments:

  1. I'm speechless. I'll just say thank you.
    Thank you.
    :D

    ...now my head's all swolled up...i'll never get out of this room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an incredible wife!!! I hope you post this on Ladiesagainstfeminism.com as a tribute to her.

    I noticed your families blog from Vision Forum on your interests. We are a family who has been greatly blessed by their ministry too.

    ReplyDelete