Monday, October 24, 2005

the monday after the busy season saturday

Let's see what I got done on Saturday...
1.) 3 lights to wire (yea porch lights) - DONE
2.) one outlet to wire (yea we can finish the drywall in the dining room) DONE
3.) 3 light switches to connect - DONE!
4.) a dining room to finish the first coat of drywall mud finishing - nope
5.) a chapter on Boniface's mission to the Saxons to teach to seven little dear hearts- DONE
6.) 3 or four chapters of Numbers to read to same said dear hearts. - DONE
7.) The Westminster confession to read (Kim and I are going through theconfession as a prerequisite to joining Christ Convenat Church of San Antonio). Come and visit us if you ever get a chance! -- well not the whole thing but 4 more chapers are DONE!
8.) about three posts I'd like to write for my blog today but don't know if I'll have time for :)
9.) a week late post for the family creative writing blog I need to polish and upload. -DONE
10.) MAYBE a bathroom sink to connect IF I can find a grinder/dremmel - not even close to being started!

Lots of rest and I still wasn't ready for the mess that waited me this morning at work. God was gracious though. I was started to see the light at the end of the tunnel by the end of the day ...well i was starting to think I saw the light !

2 comments:

  1. That light at the end of the tunnel is what we in the busy-ness like to call a frieght train. 4th-q just began my friend. Just thought I'd mention that to brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some (the more educated) even call it a "freight" train. Oy.

    ReplyDelete