Friday, April 29, 2005

Rant for the day

I've gotten myself into another fine mess. It seems I've built the better portion of my house on the neighbors land. I realize I dun it. I know it's ridiculous ...

However

I one more person asks me "howdy you do THAT?!?!" with that glazed look of incredulity that they all get when I explain the problem ....

Grrrrrrr

well I might just might lose my cool

I mean think about it.

I know did it.
I've had weeks and weeks to ponder the consequences.
Think about the possibilities.
Dwell on the magnitude.

and generally let the implications sink in.

Do I really need somebody else pointing out the obvious?

3 comments:

  1. *glazed look*

    How'd you do THAT?!?!


    *duck*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it 's the price you pay when you've been dumb. Dave Ramsey calls bad financial the decision wemake (and the consequences that follow) our "stupid tax!" Maybe this is the "tax" you must pay in order that you can learn to be more cautious and even more importantly gain the wisdom that leads you to warn others about exercising great care in the decisions and choices we make.

    You do have seven daughters, eh? And how many grandchildren to follow?

    A wise man once wrote, "a wise man gives thought to his ways but the fool plunges ahead without thought."

    One question though: "how DID you
    do that?"

    ;-)

    P2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly I'm glad I have such stalwart friends to lean on ...... ;)

    ReplyDelete